Situated in the chocolate box village of Foolow , boasting its very own duck pond, and deep in the heart of the Peak District National Park you will find our cottage studio. Suitable for up to two people and 2 dogs .Built in the 1700's it is a small but beautiful studio cottage which can be used as the perfect base to explore the stunning Peak District. Come and relax and unwind from your busy 21st century lifestyle.
Enjoy the copious amounts of beauty, fauna and flora surrounding you. Enjoy the wildlife, walks down country lanes, 'up hill and down dale' and breathe in the country air.
Ideal for a single persons 'get away' or a couples break. A romantic stay? A special Occassion maybe? Any of which may be joined and shared with your four legged companion.Book your stay now
- Fastest broadband in UK! (330mb)
- Cottage own NETFLIX account for movies
- 32 inch high definition TV
- Weber BBQ
- Laura Ashley Furniture
- Wood Fired Stove
- Central Heating
- Secure Gated Patio Area Pet Safe With Garden Seating
- As Cosy as Possibly Could Be!
- Towels Provided !
- A book FULL of our recommendations on activities to do during your stay.
- 50 metres from local pub with amazing food!